Home Safety Services in Marietta
25+ Years of Reliable Electrical Services throughout Atlanta
At Lightning Bug Electric, we address important home safety issues such as power surges, faulty smoke detectors, carbon monoxide leaks, and more by providing our customers with informative safety tips and practical solutions to common household electrical issues. When you need a reliable and professional electrician in Marietta, you can count on Lightning Bug Electric. We are licensed, trained, and are knowledgeable about safety proofing measures for homes.
There are five important safety devices that we believe should be in every home:
- Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) - When electrical wiring or devices are overheated or damaged, electrical fires can occur. AFCIs replace circuit breakers, giving your home a higher level of protection from these fires by shutting down your home's electricity quickly before a fire starts.
- Tamper-resistant receptacles - Tamper-resistant receptacles replace wall outlets in order to protect children from burns or electrical shock when they put their fingers or objects into the outlet. Protect your children and hire a licensed electrician to childproof your home with these devices today!
- Carbon monoxide (CO) alarms - CO alarms should be installed in every room where someone sleeps and on each level of your home. Be sure to test these alarms monthly to ensure they are working. If you need carbon monoxide alarms installed, we can get the job done right away.
- Smoke alarms - Smoke alarms save lives! Test to see if your alarms are working, and if not, we can install the highest quality alarms on the market.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) - These devices protect people from electrocution by monitoring the flow of electricity through a circuit. GFCIs are typically installed in the kitchen, bathroom, and garage.
Call Our Marietta Electricians for Service:(404) 471-3847
Learn more valuable home safety tips from our Marietta Electrician at Lightning Bug Electric. We are available to meet your home safety needs, so don't hesitate to contact us today. Our team also serves the Atlanta area!
Need an electrician in Cobb County, GA? Call us anytime at (404) 471-3847 to request a service or an estimate.