Electrician in Atlanta, GA
Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Electrical Repair & Replacement in the Atlanta Metro Area
Do you need electrical services for your home or business? Contact Lightning Bug Electric today! As a family owned and operated company, we are proud to provide exceptional electrical services throughout the metro Atlanta area. We are licensed, experienced, reliable, and ready to help you with your electrical needs.
Call Lightning Bug Electric today at (404) 471-3847 to schedule an electrical service in Atlanta. We’re available 24/7 for emergencies!
Residential Electrical Services in Atlanta
At Lighting Bug Electric, our Atlanta electricians serve both residential and commercial clients. Whether you are looking for an electrician to help during your home's remodel or are in need of landscape lighting isntallation, our professional electricians are the team for the job. We not only take pride in delivering excellent electrical services, but also in the glowing reputation we have earned with the community we serve.
Examples of the different types of services we provide include the following:
- Home safety services
- Electrical remodeling
- Lighting upgrades
- Outlets & switches
- Wiring & rewiring
- Service panel upgrades
- Pool lighting
- Landscape lighting
If you have questions about whether or not we can help with your electrical needs, we encourage you to contact us immediately. We have licensed and EATON certified electricians on our team, which means that we are equipped to handle a wide variety of jobs and projects. Just call to schedule your next service with us!
Signs You Need to Call an Atlanta Electrician:
- Flickering or Dim Lights – Are your lights just not bright enough? Does their constant flickering make you believe you’re in a horror movie? Flickering or dim lights can be a sign that your home electrical systems might be overloaded.
- Old Wiring – Many homes that were built more than five decades ago have older electrical systems that cannot meet the electrical demands of modern technology. The latest models of popular appliances require more energy than before, which can damage your electrical system.
- Heated Outlets – No matter how what outlet your are using, it should not be hot and should not “shock” you. If this does happen, it’s important to contact a professional immediately.
- Too Many Cords / Outlets – If you find yourself continuously plugging in more extensions, you can be overloading your circuits. Not only can this lead to fuses, but it puts a strain on your electrical system.
Call Today to Work with EATON Certified Atlanta Electricians
Do not trust your home or business to the hands of an inexperienced Atlanta electrician—it’s too important. Instead, pick up the phone and contact a company that you know you can trust. At Lightning Bug Electric, our team remains committed to helping our clients with services that are high-quality, affordable, and efficient. When one of our technicians shows up at your door, you can breathe easier. Don’t just take our word for it though! We encourage you to read through some of the testimonials left by our customers over the years.
4 Reasons You Should Contact Our Atlanta Electrical Contractors:
- We are available around the clock
- You get $25 off all repairs over $125
- We have been rated A+ by the BBB
- Kudzu rated us among the “Best of 2014”
Call today or contact us online to schedule a service with our Atlanta electricians!