Don't settle for anything less than the best call your licensed Cobb County electricians!
Home Electrical Safety Technology in Atlanta
Reducing the Risk of Fire Through Top-Notch Installation & Replacement
Electricity has revolutionized our lives and made formerly laborious and tedious tasks now as simple as pushing a button. However, electricity is still a volatile force, and while much is known about how to contain it, improper safety procedures can place your home at a serious risk for fire damage. As technology has progressed, new devices have been invented which decrease the risk of a fire and improve your home safety. Today, not having these devices is a major risk that homeowners should work to correct as soon as possible.
The Atlanta electricians at Lightning Bug Electric know how important it is to ensure your home is safe from electrical faults and flaws that could cause a fire. Each of our licensed and EATON Certified technicians can perform a thorough inspection of your home’s electrical system and make any necessary recommendations that will improve your electrical system and reduce the chance of a hazard. We have more than 25 years of experience, and our dedication to your complete and total satisfaction has earned us substantial recognition in our community, including achieving a prestigious A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Lightning Bug Electric today at (404) 471-3847 to request a service appointment with an Atlanta electrical contractor.
The True Dangers of an Electrical Fire
How serious of a threat are electrical flaws? Considering that fire departments across the country respond to more than 25,000 electrical fires each year, extremely serious. In total, electrical faults that lead to fires cause more than a billion dollars in property damage each year. Fortunately, that number should start to decline, as technology has made electricity safer for your home than ever before.
We can install each of the following five vital electrical safety devices:
- Arc fault interrupter circuits: These devices provide extra fire safety in your home by shutting off the electricity when the electrical wiring or a device that’s plugged in begins to overheat, causing an arc in the line.
- Tamper-resistant receptacles: These simple upgrades are designed to prevent a child or unknowing person from getting shocked or burned when they insert their fingers or an object into an electrical outlet.
- Carbon monoxide alarms: These devices work like smoke detectors, only indicate the presence of colorless, odorless, and potentially deadly carbon monoxide gas. These should be installed throughout your home.
- Smoke alarms: When was the last time you checked the batteries in your smoke detectors? Do you know how old your detectors are? If you don’t know the answer to either one of these questions, you likely need your detectors replaced!
- Ground fault interrupter circuits: These special outlets monitor the flow of electricity through a circuit, and shut off if the current flow gets too high, indicating a possible electrical short.
For more information on electrical safety devices for your home, contact Lightning Bug Electric today!
Very professional, response time excellent tech. Mike very knowledgeable. Price fair for work needed/completed. Have used ...- Burl T.
The technician was great! Very helpful, knowledgeable and informative. Everything was in tact when the job was finished. Yes, ...- Kay A.
Steven is the consummate professional. He was courteous, pleasant. competent and efficient; pleasure to deal with. LED ...- David McClernan
Matthew was outstanding in every way. Excellent, professional workmanship. Exceeded expectations!- Andy Lampert
Everyone at Lightning Bug Electrical has been great—- very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. All work was ...- Pamela Stogner
Stephen had great reviews and he did not disappoint. Very professional. Explained everything up front from installation to ...- Janet Barnes
Jeremy embodied the peak of professionalism and client service. He took the time to walk though our countless questions, ...- Jarred K
I had Matthew come to my house and fix a wiring issue that had been caused by the previous home owner trying to play ...- Asher Jones
Don't break the bank on your next electrical project! We happily offer great online promotions to our valued customers.
We always put our customers first! We are problem solvers and will always have your best interest in mind.
Don't leave it up to chance with a fly by night company. We are proud of the A+ reputation our company upholds.
We are backed with decades of industry experience providing peace of mind.
Our technicians are licensed and fully trained. You can trust that we'll handle to job right!